Friday, February 24, 2012

Exhaustion

I feel like I could "crash" on the floor next to him these days.

IMG_9564

I'm not sure if it's just that my days are busy. My nights are late. And the weather these last two days has been too pretty to NOT enjoy!! Or maybe the kids' "germs" finally got me :/

Hoping to update with some house progress;) And some good tweaks to our daily schedule... yes, again:) Flexibility:)

But for now...

REST!

Listen to the kids this weekend!! And as they marvel you with their wisdom and crack you up with questions.... blog it:) And come link up to Tiny Talk Tuesday on Tuesday :)

Also please go and congratulate Aliesha on their new baby girl, Cordelia Mae:)

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I can't wait to hear house progress! I bet you are exhausted! You have tons going on right now!